International Women’s Day is a time to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women around the world. At Blushield, we’re proud to have a team of incredible women who are making a difference in the EMF industry.
Firstly, we’d like to introduce Tracy McGregor, our Wellbeing Manager. Tracy is passionate about helping people understand the effects of EMF on their health and wellbeing. She’s always available to answer any customer queries and provide expert advice on how to protect yourself from EMF radiation. Tracy’s dedication and knowledge have been invaluable in helping our customers live healthier, happier lives.
We also want to highlight Donna Fischer, a key member of the Blushield Australia team. Donna is a passionate advocate for EMF awareness and has been instrumental in spreading the message about the dangers of EMF radiation. Her expertise in the field has helped countless individuals protect themselves from the harmful effects of EMF.
In addition to Tracy and Donna, there are many other women working in the EMF industry who are making a significant impact. From researchers and scientists to activists and educators, these women are working tirelessly to raise awareness about the dangers of EMF radiation and develop solutions to mitigate its effects. Here are some women we at Blushield South Africa look up to:
- Dr. Devra Davis: Dr. Davis is an epidemiologist who has been researching the health effects of EMF radiation for over 30 years. She is the founder of the Environmental Health Trust, an organization dedicated to promoting a safer and healthier environment through research, education, and policy.
- Dr. Magda Havas: Dr. Havas is a researcher and professor at Trent University in Canada. Her research focuses on the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution, including the effects of wireless technology on human health.
- Elizabeth Kelley: Elizabeth Kelley is the founder and director of the Electromagnetic Safety Alliance, an organization that advocates for safer technologies and policies to protect public health from the dangers of EMF radiation.
- Dr. Beatrice Golomb: Dr. Golomb is a professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego. Her research focuses on the effects of environmental factors on health, including the health effects of EMF radiation.
- Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe: Dr. Mallery-Blythe is a medical doctor and researcher who specializes in the effects of EMF radiation on human health. She is the founder and medical director of the Physicians’ Health Initiative for Radiation and Environment (PHIRE).
- Dr. Lennart Hardell: Dr. Hardell is a professor of oncology at Örebro University in Sweden. Her research focuses on the health effects of EMF radiation, including the link between EMF radiation and cancer.
These are just a few examples of the many women who are working in the EMF industry to improve wellbeing. We’re inspired by their dedication and commitment to this important work, and we’re grateful for their contributions to the field.
At Blushield, we believe that everyone deserves to live a healthy, happy life free from the negative effects of EMF radiation. We’re proud to have a team of dedicated women who are working towards this goal every day. As we celebrate International Women’s Day, we want to recognise their hard work and dedication, and thank them for their contributions to the EMF industry.
In conclusion, we would like to encourage everyone to take a moment to celebrate the women in their lives who inspire and empower them. Whether it’s a friend, family member, colleague, or mentor, let’s take this opportunity to show our appreciation and support for the incredible women who make a difference in our lives and communities. Happy International Women’s Day!